SlideShow

. . . . ..This is Abraham Finny Dayasingh(06AF102). Friends call me Binnybhai. Aim in life is to become a politician. Love travelling , photography, cycling. Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed.
1

Cab Driver



One of the good thing about the company I work for is free transport from and to my home. It’s a one hour travel one way and a lot depends upon the driver who helping me drop or pickup.

There are driver of different kind. Some talk a lot, some don’t. Some honk a lot and others don’t. Some rash drive, some are always late.  Some dress well, others just show up.

There was one guy who always talked in English because he wanted to learn. Another guy from Assam would always reroute so we could have a tea at his favorite restaurant. Another guy would always play Bob Marley on his music system.

Most of the time I would stay quite immerse into my kindle cos that is the only time I get to read and some time I have people like Babu na.

Babu na is the guy who drops me back home every evening and he talks a lot. He has his own unproven theory and hypothesis. Today I thought to write about him.

Here is one of our conversation.
Babu na – You know who is our biggest competitor.
Me – Who?
Babu na – China
Me – Why?
Babu na – I will tell you something which most of the people do not know. China knows that Indian are smart and hard working. Especially Tamil, Andhra and Kannada people.
Me – what about Kerela.
Babu na- They have all left to Saudi so China do not care about them.
Me – What about North Indian.
Babu na – They are dumb.
Me – I am north Indian.
Babu na – Except few. Some north-Indian are very smart like you.
Me – True.
Babu na – So China knows very well that to counter Indian they need to handle south Indian, so what Chinese do is they import chana dal(Tamil - Pottu Kadalai) from India via airplane. A lot of them. And in china they roast the channa and mix a powder in the dal that makes one sleep and feel lazy. Then using ship the roasted channa dal is expoted back to India. We Indian use that for breakfast to make chuntney and feel sleepy and lazy so our brain stops working.We need to be very careful about chinese.
Me – Do you eat idly with chuntney.
Babu na-  Yeah I do. But I never use Pottu Kadalai for it. Do me a favour, don’t spread this around.
Me – oh yeah… I will never.

Few days back when our ex CM(Karunanithi) was admitted in hospital, Babu na said me another secret.

Babu na- Karunaithi is so smart and intelligent that if he dies, the UK guys would take his brain to investigate. They might make a clone of that brain to make UK smart again.

One of the best driver. Babu na.



1 comments:

Ellen Rachel

Actually Laughed out loud after a Long time after reading this post really humorous