SlideShow

. . . . ..This is Abraham Finny Dayasingh(06AF102). Friends call me Binnybhai. Aim in life is to become a politician. Love travelling , photography, cycling. Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed.
0

War with Pakistan?




I seriously don’t know how to start, but here is the student pledge.
India is my country. I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion. In their well-being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.

Who doesn't love India being Indian? Everyone does. Patriotism is love for own country nothing else.  Patriotism is not hate for Pakistan or any other country. The word Patriotism has taken a whole new meaning. You been called Anti-National if you voice against the government. This never happen before.
Today I am sharing just another opinion and I love my country.
First thing we need to understand is Pakistan is a failed state.  
The Power of India and Pakistan are both made up of three strong units but are called differently. In India we call them legislative, Executive and Judiciary. And in Pakistan they call it as Army, Politician and the Banned Organization (Labelled as terrorist).
In India legislative, Executive and Judiciary are three independent body and we call them as “Separation of powers”. This three don’t overlap. They report to the president and the country runs smoothly. Not the same in Pakistan. I said earlier that Pakistan is a failed state. The Army listen to ISI, the ISI listen to this banned organization, this banned organization have collaboration with other banned organization in other country. Their Army chief was their president once, and then he had to leave the country. The current PM was sentence to death and had to leave the country and came back to become PM again. It is totally messed up. India’s politic is understandable. You can follow and understand the politics of any other country but not of Pakistan. Every day they come up with some new and different thing.
The ISI(Pakistan intelligence agency) is a total failure, there has been plenty of proof of Pakistan’s Army aligned to the ISI. ISI and these banned organization are like two branch of the Pakistan extended Army.
You don’t even know who rules Pakistan. The power lies with the Army. Internationally banned organization makes decision and the politician is just statement to make speech in UN and other international bodies.
Now in the case of War, even if we defeat Pakistan what will we achieve. The terrorist will still be alive hiding the whole time. Our Sensex would fall, investor would hesitate and our Economy would crash. Our country was not build in one day. It would all fall crashing in matters of month in case of war. We have everything to lose.

Sometimes I sympathize with Pakistan. I feel they themselves are target of local terrorism. India has actually blamed Pakistan to  allow terrorist activity in their territory. The Pakistan government cannot do anything about it since they do not have any control. Will a war make Pakistan government to act on the terrorist? Will the war destroy all the terrorist organization in Pakistan?  I don’t think so.

The people care less. The freedom is suppressed unlike India. The government has no power. The Army is a puppet. They still live in the past. They are helpless. They economy is a mess.

I can't think of any solution, War with Pakistan is not the answer. The PM knows this too and so do the entire lots of elected politicians. 

0 comments: