SlideShow

. . . . ..This is Abraham Finny Dayasingh(06AF102). Friends call me Binnybhai. Aim in life is to become a politician. Love travelling , photography, cycling. Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed.
10

* Don't take the Lord's Name in vain.

In fourth year of my college I had this sudden feeling that I need to put on some weight. And I wasn't eating well cos I was not feeling hungry enough. So I decided to meet a doctor. There are two Hospital in our campus, one claims to be doing charitable work and spreading the Gospel, they have all this God's picture and various words stuck on the wall(let me call it as "Our hospital"). And other one which has no sign of God or charity mentioned anywhere on their wall or on their Welcome board (named chinmaya). So I had presumed that our hospital was better. But on this day I wanted to go to Chinmaya(Reason: class was going on, the nurse or doctor might report my register number to the college authority for roaming out when the class was on).

The way in which the chinmaya hospital doctor treated me was something that I have never experienced before with any doctor. He spoke with me for 30 min for that small problem(no hunger). He gave me some medicine and took from me a very nominal fee(From my previous experience I can say that it was a lot cheaper and better than our hospital). He asked me where I come from?, What I was doing?, what I want to become? and other question to make me feel better.

Soon after this I went to our hospital to buy a medicine that wasn't available in chinmaya hospital. The staff there started asking question after question(Rudely). There behavior towards me made me question there values. I had to escape, I bluffed her that I was an outsider and gave them back some advice which was necessary for that moment.

I am not judging the staff of our hospital. If you want to be rude, be rude, But please do take out God's word and his picture that you have stuck on the wall. Don't take His name in Vain. I see christian having word like "JESUS LOVES YOU", "JESUS IS COMING SOON", "JESUS ROCKS", ...and other God's word stuck on their car and breaking the traffic rules. If you want to break the rule, break it , but first remove out the sticker. Don't take His name in Vain. If you are labeling yourself as a follower of God then better be one.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today... is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is simply what an unbelieving world finds unbelievable. - dc talk

Don't take the Lord's Name in vain.


10 comments:

Anonymous

Even just a bit one thing will usually be remembered and cared for.

Study this short article to consolidate your own
or even a present to a person else.

Look into my site ... Tag heuer outlet store Orlando

Anonymous

It can be nicely really worth your while to thoroughly
analysis any tag heuer carrera to be able to purchase or sell.

This makes it hard to know exactly where you need to begin.


my web-site carrera tag heuer

Anonymous

I believe what you said made a lot of sense.
However, what about this? what if you were to create a killer headline?

I am not saying your information is not solid., however suppose
you added a title that grabbed a person's attention? I mean "* Don't take the Lord's Name in vain." is kinda boring. You ought to glance at Yahoo's front page and note how they create post titles to grab
people to open the links. You might add a related video or a picture or two to get
readers interested about what you've written. In my opinion, it might make your posts a little livelier.

my blog; phlebotomy classes in bakersfield ca

Anonymous

What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible paragraph.

Feel free to visit my blog post cna caregiver job description

Anonymous

Hey very nice blog!

Feel free to visit my weblog; tag heuer formula 1 chronograph

Anonymous

The which means behind person pieces of tag heuer link calibre s may be as beautiful because the actual piece.
tag heuer links holds on to memories of crucial and pleased events and pays tribute to relationships that
matter to its owners and giver's relationship. Understanding about all sorts of tag heuer links can help you in preserving it for a longer time.

Check out my website - tag heuer link calibre 36

Anonymous

I enjoy reading through a post that will make people think.
Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Take a look at my blog post kaiser phlebotomy school

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and
I am waiting for your further write ups thank you once again.


Also visit my site - phlebotomy certification in ohio college

Anonymous

Similar to channel settings, there are many accent used for the set using far less metal.
The second option will require more diamonds but will give the engagement ring a fuller appearance.
The colour grade of a diamond is determined by looking at it on an angle and is often hard to determine with the
naked eye.

My site pink diamond engagement rings

Anonymous

Dear brother,
after reading this article i took all the stickers from my wall, and i ll really try to show it in my life thro His help. Thank you bro....