SlideShow

. . . . ..This is Abraham Finny Dayasingh(06AF102). Friends call me Binnybhai. Aim in life is to become a politician. Love travelling , photography, cycling. Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed.
7

* What is yours?





Nothing is truly yours, except your own experiences.

Out here in my country, I see a lot of signs that read,

“This land is our land; hands off government”. Of course, I know what they
mean, but the fact is that nobody owns the land. “ownership” is a
fairy tale we tell ourselves so that humans don’t
harm each otherfor use of things.

But the truth is, nobody own the land – not a inch of it. When my
very short tenure on this planet is thr
ough, the land will remain.

If I pass down my land to my Next generation, someday they too will go. The land will remain.





But our experiences never leave us. War. Floods. Meteor crashes.
Nothing can take away our experiences. And when we go, we take them
with us.

For my money (Can I call it “MY”?), I would rather have dozens of
wonderful experiences that are all mine, than dozens of wonderful
things that never will be.