SlideShow

. . . . ..This is Abraham Finny Dayasingh(06AF102). Friends call me Binnybhai. Aim in life is to become a politician. Love travelling , photography, cycling. Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed.
5

* Embrace the camera - 1


My first post this year. Have few topics but no time to type down. Last 4 months I was went around the whole of South India(Except Kerala). Took lots of picture. Wanted to put them up here, but before doing that here are some collection of Picture from North India, taken by my friend's(Paul Hudson) dad when he went to North for the mission trip. So with his permission i am sharing this picture.


Maharashtra
Take out Bombay from Maharashtra and it will become poorer than Bihar.








Bihar (Transport)

A comparison of Public carrier and Official Carrier.

Gujarat







Bihar










Andhra Pradesh