SlideShow

. . . . ..This is Abraham Finny Dayasingh(06AF102). Friends call me Binnybhai. Aim in life is to become a politician. Love travelling , photography, cycling. Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed.
1

* maa (Mother)



To the people who do not know 9Th of May is Mother's day.So make sure you wish her.



" I'll Always love my Mama - You only get One "
There is no greater love than the love of a Mother. There are times, even now, when I don’t feel well and I pick up the phone and call my Mother. As soon as I hear her voice I revert to a child, “Mama, I don’t feel good.” And in her loving fashion, she makes everything alright for me with her love. She has been the stronghold of my life and in some strange way I just always expect her to be here. My mind knows that is not reality, but my heart doesn’t want to accept it.
The Intruders said it best…..
“I’ll ALWAYS LOVE MY MAMA – YOU ONLY GET ONE”



To the people who are home, buy your mother something good which she loves or take her out for lunch or dinner.....Hug her tight and say "I Love You Maa...You the best"






1 comments:

Annie Livingston

know wat, binny? ive always maintained tht our Mom is the best tht there can be.... never met anyone as loving, caring, sacrificing.... and lots more... than her....she's such an amazing woman.... and a person who loves God so much.... i think watever we are today is becos of her and dad and their prayers.... i call her up everyday.... and know wat? its more abt for me than for her.... she's not just a great mom but also the best human being i have met..... Happy Mothers Day to the most beautiful person i know ( both inside and out)... Love yu Mom....

- Annie Livingston