SlideShow

. . . . ..This is Abraham Finny Dayasingh(06AF102). Friends call me Binnybhai. Aim in life is to become a politician. Love travelling , photography, cycling. Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed.
6

* Will Miss You

Having moved far away from everyone I care about, I was thinking about what it means to miss someone. What is it about close proximity that heals the hole in our hearts that distance creates? Talking on the phone, seeing pictures and video, it all helps but nothing is the same as standing face to face, the same as hugs and kisses. So much of who we are is wrapped up in that need for closeness, both physical and emotional. Even as I create friendships here, my thoughts are often with leaving for Bihar, or with people back in Bhabua, Sasaram and Santhosha vidhyalaya (even GEMS).

Why do I get to meet amazing people where ever I go, only to have to say goodbye? It's hard to be fully present here knowing I'll be saying goodbye in a few months. How am I supposed to keep doing this for an entire year?
Arghhhh!! God is using this, I will be stronger, more loving, more pastoral, more of who I'm meant to be. Wow, this blog was kind of a downer, but it was very cathartic. Thank you.