SlideShow

. . . . ..This is Abraham Finny Dayasingh(06AF102). Friends call me Binnybhai. Aim in life is to become a politician. Love travelling , photography, cycling. Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed.
5

* Alvida














Having moved far away from everyone I care about, I was thinking about what it means to miss someone. What is it about close proximity that heals the hole in our hearts that distance creates? Talking on the phone, seeing pictures and video, it all helps but nothing is the same as standing face to face, the same as hugs and kisses. So much of who we are is wrapped up in that need for closeness, both physical and emotional. Even as I create friendships here, my thoughts are often with leaving for Bihar, or with people back in Bhabua, Sasaram , karunya and Santhosha vidhyalaya .


Why do I get to meet amazing people where ever I go, only to have to say goodbye? It's hard to be fully present here knowing I'll be saying goodbye in a few months. How am I supposed to keep doing this for an entire year? Arghhhh!! God is using this, I will be stronger, more loving, more pastoral, more of who I'm meant to be. Wow, this blog was kind of a downer, but it was very cathartic.



Here ends four years of my college life. From today no more classes to attend. And pretty soon I will cease to be a college guy.

Hmmm… Four years! I seem to remember my first day like it happened yesterday. The mixed emotions of excitement, fear and happiness of entering into a new world, all seem so vivid. And now when everything seemed so settled, its time to go.

College presented me with a lot of good memories and off course a few bad ones. I’m just glad that my good memories heavily outweigh the bad ones. The two class tours, those countless “unofficial” tours, the birthday celebrations, the films during strike days, painting ourselves during holi, getting fired by our teachers, running around taking print-outs for our lab records, copying assignments just five minutes before submission, those wedding trips, sending SMS and missed calls during class, learning together during the series exams, those birthday treats,, those sleepovers, the heated debates on each and every small thing, the public “paradooshanam” times, the song and dance sessions during the birthday celebration in residence…. oh god! I’m going to badly miss these happy days! :(


This is my “Painful Pleasure”.. thinking of those days that’ll never return :)








5 comments:

santhosh
This comment has been removed by the author.
santhosh
This comment has been removed by the author.
santhosh

ae Made me Cry again da... Really i m Missing u all da... Love u all Guys...I Beg god to give to me one another chance to meet u all together, celebrate bday with u all,Tour,Weddings...Oh I m going mad da.... Please come back to me everyone...

arun

miss my college and my class mates :'(

Anonymous

drunk with painful pleasure....