SlideShow

. . . . ..This is Abraham Finny Dayasingh(06AF102). Friends call me Binnybhai. Aim in life is to become a politician. Love travelling , photography, cycling. Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed.
1

* favorite F.R.I.E.N.D.S 'S songs




Phoebe Buffay - Smelly Cat Medley Lyrics
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
It's not your fault

They won't take you to the vet
You're obviously not their favorite pet
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
It's not your fault

You may not be a bed of roses
You're not friend to those with noses
I'll miss you before we're done
Or the world will smell as one

Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
It's not your fault
Link to Listen



joey's greeting


Little curly hair
I found you in my bed...
How'd you wind up there?
You are a mystery
Little black curly hair
Little black curly hair
Little black, little black,
Little black, little black,
Little black curly hair



first time i met chandler
First time I met chandler
I thought he was gay
but here I am singing
on his wedding daaaay


Whenever I Get Married

Whenever I get married
Guess who I won't ask to sing!
Somebody named Geller! And somebody else named Bing!!!

christmas song

I went to the store sat on Santa’s lap.

I asked him to bring my friends all kinds of crap.

He said all you need is to write them a song,

Now you haven’t heard it yet, so don’t try to sing along.

So don’t sing along.



Monica, Monica, have a happy Hanukkah,

I saw Santa Claus, he said “Hello” to Ross.

And please tell Joey, Christmas will be snowy.

And Rachel and chandler…(mumbles)…handler!!