SlideShow

. . . . ..This is Abraham Finny Dayasingh(06AF102). Friends call me Binnybhai. Aim in life is to become a politician. Love travelling , photography, cycling. Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment if you enjoyed.
1

* Quality of Life: Think Positive



Each success leads to the next one.Each time I visualize where I want to be and what type of person or player I want to become.I approach it with the end in my mind.I know exactly where I to go,and I focus on getting there.As I reach those goal,I gain a little more confident.

I'm not afraid to ask anybody anything.Why should I be afraid? My attitude is: "Help me;give me direction."

Don't Think About Failure

I never look at the consequence of failing,because when you think about the consequence,You always think of the negative result.

Some people get frozen by fear of failure by thinking about the possibility of a negative result.They might be afraid of looking bad or being embarrassed.I realized that If I was going to achieved anything in life.I had to be aggressive .I had to get out there and go for it.I don't believe you can achieved anything by being passive.


I know fear is an obstacle for some people,but to me it's an illusion. Any fear is an illusion. You think something is standing in your way, but nothing is there - only an opportunity to do you best and gain some success.

If it turns out my best isn't good enough ,Then at least I'll never be able to look back and say I was too afraid to try.Maybe failure always made me try harder the next time.

When you make a presentation in business,you may do all things necessary ,but then it's out of our hands.Either the client like the presentation,or they don't.It's up to the client or the buyer.So don't worry about it.



My advice is, " Think Positive,And Find Fuel In Failure." Sometimes failure gets you closer to where you want to be.The greatest inventions in the world had hundreds of failure before answers were found. Fear sometimes comes from the lack of focus or concentration.If you know you are doing the right things,just relax and perform.You can't control anything anyway.

1 comments:

David Lee

As a result, its rise, more and more people decided to Table salt can disrupt the ideal fluid balance in the body and overload our elimination systems. The source of Mississippi's new prosperity is not as lablor intensive or as physically exploitative as "Old King Cotton." Nevertheless, the state's new-found wealth will be just as profitable if not even more profitable than King Cotton was, and for sure, the state's wealth will line the pockets of far more Mississippians than cotton ever did.